Cervical Air Traction Collar
A cervical air traction collar is a device used to treat neck pain, stiffness, and other neck-related conditions. It is a neck brace with an adjustable inflation device that provides a gentle traction force to the neck. The cervical air traction collar is worn around the neck and is connected to a small air pump. The pump inflates the collar, which creates a traction force that gently stretches the neck muscles and ligaments. This traction force helps to reduce neck pain, improve range of motion, and increase circulation to the neck area. The cervical air traction collar is used in physical therapy and is an effective treatment for neck pain and stiffness.
- Size: One size fits most(290x290x20mm)
- Light weight and easy to use.
- Function: Cervical Spondylosis Relief
- Comfortable and non-threatening.
- Adjustable universal size for most men and women.
- Application: People who spend long time on the computers, cars.
- Small enough to take anywhere: No matter where you are on stiff days, experience spinal traction at home or on the go.
- It's soft, lightweight and small enough to fit in your suitcase, purse, car or backpack.
- Inflatable for maximum comfort: this cervical pillow is easily adjustable so you can control the amount of air for a comfortable spinal stretch to relax your neck and shouldersdark greenish or grayish as they absorb toxins and waste matter from your body.